Salary: Base + Commission
Department: Sales- Southeast
- Responsible for the overall management of Metro Wire & Cable Atlanta sales staff; included but not limited to wire and cable training, company expectations, new hire onboarding, enhanced phone call and outside sales call techniques, prospecting, time management, motivation, competition, and selling techniques.
- Serve as the liaison between the local sales department and all other departments of Metro Wire and Cable, included but not limited to the specific branch, other branches, Corporate, outside constituencies, and vendors.
- Research and penetrate new markets with various marketing and promotional materials.
- Participate in the hiring, promotion, relocation, performance review and termination of sales staff.
- Act as champion to sales staff by providing complete and total assistance to the department, including but not limited to: assisting in the preparation of sales orders, quotes and communications with customers, answering and responding to customer inquiries and requests in the absence of the sales consultant managing the account, and all other communications.
- Monthly review of sales quota reports for each salesperson.
- Carry out all company policies in the sales department maintaining a positive approach.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit metrowire.momentumrecruiter.com.